Surely, the biggest benefit of our location on the island of Gozo is that it’s private and secluded and yet so close to all amenities. You’ll love how convenient the location is to all the island’s sightseeing places, excellent bus connections, beaches, restaurants, shops and boat cruises.
In fact, we are just 10 minutes walk to the sea, the fishing boats where you get the catch of the day on your doorstep from Mario the fish hawker, the crispy local bread every morning from Jesmar, the mouthwatering pastries and local pizza known as ‘ftira’ at Robert’s; and of course the healthiest fruits and vegetables of Frank’s growing right next to the Mediterranean Sea shore…
Great Sea View Location = Great Connections at Holidays on Gozo
- 3 bus stops (bus no. 303, 322) – 30m to 100m
- bicycles – brand new bikes for you and your family and friends available for free at home
- boats to Blue Lagoon beach & Comino / ferry – 800m
- horse riding stables – 1.2km (free transfers to and from our family stables)
- snorkeling and diving centre – 300m
- car hire (3) – 250m / 700m
- restaurants (15+) & pubs (6) – 300m to 900m
- Car hire? Absolutely No Car is needed!
Very convenient and healthy!
To make things even easier, every day the greengrocer and the bakery vans stop by so you can buy daily fresh local fruits, vegetables and bread without the need to walk to shops… and as soon as the fishermen unload their kavetti (Maltese technical word for special fish boxes) full of fish in the Mgarr shores, Mario the fish hawker brings the catch of the day right to your doorstep.
Holidays on Gozo is therefore in the perfect spot to please everyone in the family. Great location away from crowds – still close to sea, just ten minutes on foot and all amenities. Definitely an ideal place for a Special Family Holiday and/or even a Honeymoon in Gozo.