Three-bedroom Sea view Terraced House (2 to 8 persons)
• Master En suite Bedroom #1: a big bright double bedroom with large window and complete private access to 3 terraces, A/C, fan and gas heating
• En suite Bathroom: full size bath tub with hand shower, hand wash basin, toilet and Surround Music
• Master Bedroom #2: a bright king size bed-room with private access to sea view and country view balconies, A/C, fan and gas heating
• Bathroom next to master bedroom #2: full size bath tub with hand shower, hand wash basin and toilet
• Bedroom #3: two single beds with country view balcony, fans and gas heating
• Sofa beds: 2 – one on each floor
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen with fridge freezer, hob, oven, microwave, toaster, citrus juicer, electric kettle, coffee/espresso maker, hand blender and all kitchen needs
• Dining room in an open plan layout
• Living room leading to the sea view balcony: sofa bed, recliner armchairs, coffee table, log fireplace, Smart Samsung TV, DVD, video intercom and reading light
• Fresh bathroom towels, beach towels, linens, iron (2), iron board (2), hangers, hairdryer (2), shopping bags, umbrellas & essentials
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
3 SUNNY TERRACES + 2 BALCONIES
• Sea view terrace #1 with 2 tables, chairs & armchairs
• Country view terrace #2 with table, armchairs, sun loungers + large gas BBQ
• Sea view Roof Garden sunbathing area #3 with swing, armchairs and sun loungers
• Sea view balcony #1 with 1 folding table and 2 armchairs
• Country views balcony #2 with armchairs
1. WIFI available 24/7
2. Welcome Food pack
3. Transfers on arrival and departure in Gozo
4. New Bicycles
5. Baby cot & high chair (if required)
6. Snorkelling gears+fins, beach towels, parasols
7. Plentiful parking
Mediterranea Seaviews is a wonderful base for a relaxing holiday on Gozo. Staying at this location is like finding an exquisite jewel.
Only 5 to 10 minutes walk to waterfront restaurants, bars, shops, ATM, car hire, quad bike / jeep / buggy / jet ski / self drive boats hire, diving & snorkeling centre, Zewwieqa bay, boats to Blue Lagoon, half day / full day cruises and coastal walks.
How to reach us from Malta International Airport – please click here
This beautiful home with the best 360 degree views is just steps from the bus stop which is accessible to the entire island. In fact, the location of Mediterranea Seaviews means that you can comfortably walk, bike or take a bus to all corners of Gozo. We were walking distance to all the necessities (grocery, restaurants, ferry, bus stops, etc.); and you cannot beat any of the gorgeous views on any of its 3 terraces.
Handmade Hospitality at Gozo Holiday Rentals
However what was best was our host’s Frank’s unbelievable hospitality and insight and information on local culture, amazing cuisine and history. He was always available and always provided the information on anything you could think of. Great! Not only did he brief us on what Gozo had to offer, but he also gave us directions on how to get to those places. We really feel like we experienced all of Gozo’s historical sites and their secret gems in the short amount of time we were there. We felt very pampered while staying at this house, and this type of personal service is rare to find. Staying at this location is like finding an exquisite jewel.
What a wonderful introduction to Gozo at Gozo holiday rentals – you are a most welcoming and generous host. We really appreciate you taking the time to come to our table and explain the best ways to explore your gorgeous island. Your passion and enthusiasm inspired us to discover much more than we ever expected about Gozo and its unique history. Taking us a friend to your local bakery is the kind of personal, memorable experience that you hope for as a traveller, but can’t plan for.
It’s All About Having Fun
No matter what your interests at Gozo holiday rentals – swimming, exploring, history, culture, architecture, art, animals, food, wine – there is so much here to do. Whatever you fancy, from snorkelling in the Blue Lagoon or relaxing on the roof terrace, Frank has already furnished the house with the equipment for you to enjoy it! At Mediterranea Seaviews, everything has been thought of, every need or concern anticipated.